The National Judicial College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, ADA organization, and admits participants of any age, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin.
The National Judicial College is seeking a course administrator to assist with its judicial education programs. This position is full time, benefits eligible; salary range $30,000-$40,000.
The selected candidate will be responsible for gathering, organizing, and preparing course and grant materials and web based meeting programs. The incumbent will also provide administrative support to the Academic Department. Other tasks as assigned.
Position closes Friday, September 25 at 5:00 pm Pacific but may close sooner based on the number of qualified applicants. Interested persons are encouraged to get their applications in as soon as possible to be considered.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- High school diploma.
- Full-time, Classified/Hourly with Benefits
- Reports to Academic Director
- This position closes on September 25, 2015.