May 10, 2017 | 9 a.m. PST | Online Webcast | View Recording
Whether you handle occasional or frequent mass tort cases, this two-part course will familiarize you with:
- Case management orders;
- Managing the complex and challenging issues that frequently arise;
- Handling pre-trial, mid-trial and post-trial matters such as: summary judgment, limine, directed verdict and JNOV motions;
- Protecting your case from start to finish from appellate reversal; and
- Dealing with press issues.
Thereafter, the participants will be able to handle frequently encountered mass tort trial issues and protect the record on appeal. After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize and develop best management practices applicable to mass tort cases;
- Design a game plan to efficiently handle difficult trial issues and motions; and
- Assess and avoid appellate error.
Judge David Gersten
Judge Meenu Sasser