The National Judicial College is seeking a Distinguished Fellow to plan, organize, and produce conferences and programs including national conferences regarding human trafficking and autonomous vehicles and courses involving environmental law, water litigation, appellate judging, and artificial intelligence, among other topics. This position will assist with business development and plan, organize, and produce custom courses for all NJC customers, and research other business development opportunities in criminal justice, restitution, and other emerging topics. Additional duties include drafting course curricula, articles, grants, white papers, and other professional writing as needed and undertake a range of administrative responsibilities as needed. Travel as required. Located in Reno, NV or Remote. Salary range for this full-time position is 72-94k depending on experience.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Law degree from an ABA accredited law school.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities with the ability to adjust to high pressure and rapidly changing business conditions.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Judicial experience.
- Teaching experience.
- Project management experience.
- CJE/CLE course design experience.
- Experience using online learning platforms such as Zoom and Webex and experience using learning management systems such as Canvas and/or Docebo.
- Experience developing curricula using adult education principles and practices.
To apply for this position please send your resume/CV to:
The National Judicial College
Attn: Human Resources