- Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
- Are you flexible and adaptable to changing duties, tasks and priorities?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then we may have the perfect position for you!
The National Judicial College (NJC) has an opening for a Full-Time Registrar. We are looking for an outgoing and positive person to become part of our winning team in this fast-paced environment.
This position manages the day-to-day activities related to the registrar’s office. The Registrar works collaboratively with NJC team members to ensure that participant registration, course materials, and faculty records and awards are maintained and accurate. The Registrar maintains the registration database/learning management system and develops reports.
The ideal qualified candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of database experience (preferably in the education field).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related degree.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Excellent diplomacy with all types of individuals, personnel levels, and personalities.
- Positive attitude with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility in handling multiple priorities and ability to adjust to high stress levels in rapidly changing business conditions.
- Two (2) years of experience as a data analyst (preferred).
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: NJC-HR@judges.org
NJC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.