- Are you passionate about the justice system?
- Have you been successful in managing detailed and time sensitive projects?
- Is your attention to detail one of your finest attributes?
- Are you flexible and adaptable to changing duties, tasks and priorities?
- Are you looking to establish yourself in the Academic field
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then we may have the perfect position for you!
The National Judicial College (NJC) has an opening for a Full-Time Course Administrator. We are looking for a tenacious and adaptable person to help actualize our mission to educate the judiciary!
This position partners with the Judicial Education Managers/Program Managers/Program Attorneys and provides administrative support to the Academic Department’s educational products. The Course Administrator gathers, organizes, and prepares course and grant materials, ensures execution of courses and special projects as assigned, maintains faculty and course rosters and course schedules and liaises with other departments to ensure operational aspects of programs.
The ideal qualified candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Associates degree, required and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of office administration experience, required
- At least one (1) year previous experience in a related role, preferred
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: NJC-HR@judges.org
NJC offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation leave, sick leave, holidays and 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.