Are you our next Judicial Identification Specialist?
- Do you consider yourself a self-starter who can work independently?
- Are you passionate about educating the judiciary?
- Do you have a knack for bringing marketing ideas to life?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then we may have the perfect position for you!
The nation’s leader in judicial education is looking for a dynamic individual to join its fast-paced environment as a Judicial Identification Specialist. This position is responsible for identifying all traffic court judges in the US and creating marketing materials to increase participation in state-specific CDL cases webcasts.
The ideal qualified candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required
- At least two (2) years of experience in a customer service position, required
- At least one (1) year of marketing experience, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and with research, both internet and otherwise.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: NJC-HR@judges.org
NJC offers a competitive compensation package. For information on the Reno Tahoe area: Discover Lake Tahoe and Reno | Lodging, Dining and Things to Do (visitrenotahoe.com). Relocation Assistance may be available.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required (medical exemption and religious belief exception requests will be considered).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.