Are You Our Next Advancement Specialist?
- Do you consider yourself a self-starter?
- Is attention to detail one of your finest attributes?
- Do you enjoy data management and compliance?
- Do you like talking to important people?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then we may have the perfect position for you!
The nation’s leader in judicial education is looking for an experienced professional to join its dynamic team as a Advancement Specialist. This position is responsible for the administration and coordination of activities related to awarding scholarships to participants of The National Judicial College.
The ideal qualified candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required
- At least two (2) years of experience in an administrative position, required
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience, required
- Administrative experience in a development, sales or marketing office, preferred
- Experience using a Fundraising or Customer Relations Management Database (such as Bloomerang), preferred
- Grant writing experience, preferred
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: NJC-HR@judges.org
NJC offers a competitive compensation package. For information on the Reno Tahoe area: Discover Lake Tahoe and Reno | Lodging, Dining and Things to Do (visitrenotahoe.com). Relocation Assistance may be available.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required (medical exemption and religious belief exception requests will be considered).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.