Are You Our Next Program Attorney?
- Are you passionate about educating the judiciary?
- Do you consider organization and time management your greatest attributes?
- Are you flexible and adaptable to changing duties, tasks and priorities?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then we may have the perfect position for you!
Created more than a half-century ago at the recommendation of a U.S. Supreme Court justice, The National Judicial College remains the only educational institution in the United States that teaches courtroom skills to judges of all types from all over the country, Indian Country and abroad. The categories of judges served by this nonprofit and nonpartisan institution, based in Reno, Nevada, since 1964, decide more than 95 percent of the cases in the United States. For more information about the NJC, please see our website www.judges.org.
The National Judicial College is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of Program Attorney. This position develops, implements, and continually strives to improve continuing judicial education programs. The Program Attorney identifies, recruits, develops, and evaluates faculty and assists faculty with production of course materials.
The ideal qualified candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Law degree from an ABA accredited law school.
- Excellent organization, time and project management skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and databases required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Judicial experience.
- Experience teaching and developing curricula using adult education principles and practices preferably for CJE/CLE courses.
- Project management experience.
- Experience conducting online learning presentations and maintaining course materials through Zoom, WebEx, Canvas, Docebo.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: NJC-HR@judges.org
NJC offers a competitive compensation package. For information on the Reno Tahoe area: Discover Lake Tahoe and Reno | Lodging, Dining and Things to Do (visitrenotahoe.com). Relocation Assistance may be available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.