The Professional Certificate in Judicial Development is an innovative program designed for judges who want to concentrate their studies in a focused academic area.
The certification is a hallmark of study that complements existing degrees. Judges who earn Certificates in Judicial Development achieve a higher level of judicial expertise, skill and knowledge. The National Judicial College offers certification in the following specialized areas:
- Administrative Law Adjudication Skills
- Appellate Judicial Skills — New
- Leadership Enrichment & Jurisprudence Skills
- General Jurisdiction Trial Skills
- Special Court Trial Skills
- Tribal Judicial Skills
Other courses may be available for credit with prior approval by the NJC. For eligibility and additional information, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (800) 255-8343 or (775) 784-6747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? View our FAQ.