During this course, you will learn to:
- Outline the components of financial statements and summarize financial reporting concepts.
- Describe the degree of estimation and judgment inherent in the financial reporting process.
- Clarify what “audited” financial statements are and what the role of the independent auditor is in the financial reporting process.
- Assess the credibility of business valuations experts to ensure that you hve the information you need to make informed decisions; and
- Define issues that frequently arise in litigation involving financial information.
CLE/CJE hour estimate: 13 credits. There are no ethics credit available. In order to receive a certificate of completion and full CLE credit, participants must attend all four scheduled Zoom sessions. Online attendance will be monitored throughout the multi-day course.