What will I learn?
During this course, you will learn to:
- Define what constitutes human trafficking under federal and Nevada law;
- Identify human trafficking trends in Nevada and the U.S.;
- Recognize when a courtroom case may indicate the presence of human trafficking;
- Recognize the different types of victims who are involved in human trafficking cases;
- Describe the importance of using a trauma-informed approach in their courtrooms; and
- Summarize the potential range of tools and responses available to state judges when human trafficking is implicated in their courtrooms.