What will I learn?
During this course, you will learn to:
- Understand the different types of marijuana producing plants and their general influence on the individual;
- Identify the similarities and differences between the psychoactive and non-psychoactive constituents in marijuana (CBD vs. THC);
- Explore how marijuana “hijacks” the brain and body;
- Examine the differences between brain produced “anandamides” and plant based “marijuana”;
- Examine how marijuana effects early brain development and gender differences;
- Understand the truth behind “Cannabis-Induced” psychosis, is it real?
- Marijuana use and the frequency of misdiagnosed co-occurring disorders
- Identify a developing condition known as “Cannabis-Induce-Hyperemesis”