What will I learn?
During this course, you will learn to:
- Create and implement a plan for retirement;
- Recognize areas of ethical concern when working as an attorney or as a consultant;
- Identify areas of ethical concern for continued use of the title “Judge”;
- Acknowledge ethical concerns when communicating with former co-workers;
- Create and implement plans to share your expertise;
- Develop tools to manage this significant transition with proper planning and anticipation.
CLEs should be approximately 16 General and 3 Ethics