What will I learn?
During this course, you will learn to:
- Describe in grammatical terms the kinds of sentences you tend to use;
- Use the Editing Guide to edit your own writing;
- Recognize what we do when we read and why the psychology of reading is important to writers;
- Utilize simple tips to develop a routine in protecting the record;
- Identify key components of a well-structured opinion;
- Recognize and use style techniques that orient and inform the reader; and
- Use statutory and case analysis to solve legal issues presented in cases before your court.