What information do we receive?
We receive information when you register for a course, subscribe to our email list, make a donation, or are referred by one of our participants.
For instance, when registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
How do we use your information?
This information may be used to:
- Personalize your experience — help us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve our website — enhance our offerings based on the feedback we receive from you.
- Improve customer service — help us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Process transactions — deliver the purchased product or service requested.
- Send periodic emails — in addition to sending you information and updates pertaining to your order, you will receive occasional College news, updates, program service information, or requests to participate in a voluntary survey or focus group on a program, initiative, important justice issue, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your identifiable personal information. Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or provide service to you have access to this information, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Download a PDF version of this policy