We’re publishing twice a year, as before, but one issue will now focus exclusively on teaching tips (the current issue is an example), the other will be devoted to recognition of faculty. We’re currently collecting ideas for both issue types.
- What would you like help with in your teaching?
- Do you have an idea for a faculty member we should recognize or news about an honor that you or a fellow instructor received? `
- Are there faculty you’d like us to profile in the next issue?
- What other types of articles would you like to see in the Faculty Forum?
- Do you have an idea for a course to add to the NJC curriculum and possible instructors?
- Can you suggest possible funding sources for NJC classes?
Send all news or suggestions to any of our three editors: Toni Boone at firstname.lastname@example.org, Kristi Harrington at email@example.com or Robert McBeth at RobertMcBeth7@comcast.net. Or take our survey.