We’re taking a hybrid approach to our fall lineup of courses. You can attend online or join us at our headquarters in Reno, Nevada, starting in August 2021. However you choose to attend, we look forward to seeing you.
The following courses will be offered both online and in person:
- Administrative Law: Fair Hearing (August 15-21) in-person and online
- Ethics, Fairness and Security in Your Courtroom and Community (October 4-7) in-person and online
- Advanced Tribal Bench Skills (October 11-14) in-person and online
- General Jurisdiction (October 18-28) in-person and online
- Advanced Trial Skills: Conducting the Jury Trial (November 8-10) in-person and online
The following courses are offered in-person only:
- Designing and Presenting: A Faculty Development Workshop (August 16-19)
- Judicial Academy: A Boot Camp for Aspiring Judges (October 25-29)
- Drugged Driving Essentials (November 2-4)
- Civil Mediation (November 8-12)
Our off-site courses away from Reno are offered in-person only.
The latest Question of the Month* asked NJC alumni if they believe state courts should be able to rule on t...
The elimination, in various venues, of the in-person courtroom experience is stunting the professional grow...
January’s question of the month poll* asked NJC alumni if they can tell when someone is lying in court. ...
Edward Blumberg Miami trial attorney and former Florida Bar President Edward Blumberg has been elected c...
Congratulations to the following 56 judges who are either new to the bench or have recently been elected, a...